578 units in stock.
- Gluten free, high in fiber & omega 3.
- Yeast free.
- Non GMO.
- Can be baked in a bread machine
- 14.1 oz.
Gluten Free Flour (Tapioca Starch, Corn Flour, Potato Starch, Sorghum Flour, Quinoa Flour), Grains & Seeds 11% (Linseed, Sunflower Seeds, Kibbled Buckwheat), Whey Powder (From Milk), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Glucono Delta-Lactone), Thickeners (Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Methylcellulose), Skim Milk Powder, Maltodextrin (Corn), Salt.
Contains corn and milk.
You will need: 1 cup of water, 2 eggs and a 9x5 in loaf tin
For best results, prepare mix using an electric mixer
1. Pre heat oven to 390°F (convection) or 425°C (conventional oven). *
2. Grease tin or spray with vegetable oil.
3. Place eggs and water into a small mixing bowl then add white bread mix.
4. Using an electric mixer (use bread hook for better results) blend on slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down sides of bowl.
5. Mix on medium speed for further 2 minutes.
6. Pour dough into bread tin. For best results cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes*.
7. Carefully remove foil and bake for further 15-20 minutes* or until golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and leave bread to cool completely before slicing.
* use as a guide only, as all ovens vary
Tips: For the bread to last longer you may add half a teaspoon of white vinegar to the dough.
Serving Suggestions: Can be toasted and served with butter, margarine, cream cheese or jam.
Using Bread Machine:
1. Add 1 cup of water, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of white vinegar, 1 teaspoon honey and the YesYouCan multi-grain bread mix.
2. Program the bread machine to "Gluten Free" mode - dark crust.
3. Wait about 52 minutes to bake. Let cool completely before slicing.