576 units in stock.
You can easily make this mix into many cupcakes or one larger vanilla cake. The box even includes icing and sprinkles to dress up your cakes. You'll have a finished beautiful frosted cake quickly and easily! Imported by our sister company from Australia!
- Gluten free.
- Dairy & egg free.
- Non GMO.
- Icing and sprinkles included.
- VEGAN Option.
- 16.6 oz
Cake Mix: Gluten free flour (corn flour, maize starch, tapioca starch), sugar, vegetable shortening **, emulsifiers (Polyglycerol esters of fatty acids), maltodextrin (corn), glucose syrup solids, raising agents (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate) thickeners (Guar Gum, Xantham Gum, Methylcellulose), natural vanilla flavor, salt.
Icing Sugar: sugar, tapioca starch
Sprinkles: Sugar, natural colors, natural spice, natural flavors, glazing agent.
Sprinkles are in a separate sealed bag within the box and are manufactured in a facility that may contain traces of peanuts and other nuts.
1. Pre heat oven to 320°F (convection oven) or 355°F (conventional oven).
2. Place baking cups in the cupcake tray.
3. Add 2 eggs (or egg replacer), 4 tbsp butter or margarine (at room temperature) and 2/3 cup of water to small mixing bowl then add YesYouCan Vanilla Cupcake Mix.
4. Mix slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down side of bowl. Mix on medium for further 1 minute.
5. Put cupcake cases in muffin tray and pour batter into individual cupcakes and bake for approx. 20-25 minutes.
*Cupcakes are baked if they bounce back when gently pressed at the peak. Remove cupcakes from oven and place them onto wire rack to cool.
Frosting and sprinkles:
1. Add icing sachet, 2 tbsp melted butter or margarine (at room temperature) and 1 tbsp of water to small mixing bowl.
2. Mix slow until blended uniformly. Using knife spread icing evenly on cupcakes.
3. Place sprinkles on cupcakes for decoration.
Cooking Instructions for a Microwave:
Serving: 6 cupcakes (1/2 batch)
1. Follow the instructions for half a batch. (See above.)
2. Grease a microwaveable mug (at least 12 oz.) with oil spray.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of batter evenly into mug.
4. Microwave for 1 minute on high, or until cake is cooked. Test by inserting a toothpick in the centre, checking that it comes out clean. (Time may vary depending on type and strength of microwave)
5. Allow cooling for a few minutes before applying frosting.
6. Prepare a 1/2 proportion of icing. (See above.)