575 units in stock.
You will like the velvety texture and smooth taste of these deep red, dye-free cupcakes! The box even includes a sachet for icing! Imported by our sister company from Australia!
- Gluten free.
- Dairy & egg free.
- Non GMO.
- All natural.
- Icing included.
- VEGAN Option.
- 15.9 oz.
Cake Mix: Gluten free flour (corn flour, maize starch, tapioca starch), unrefined Rapadura sugar, caster sugar, vegetable shortening **, glucose syrup solids, raising agents (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glucono Delta-Lactone), emulsifier (Polyglycerol esters of fatty acids), cocoa powder, thickeners, (Guar Gum, Xantham Gum, Methylcellulose), natural vanilla flavor, salt, natural monascus color.
Frosting: Sugar, tapioca starch, thickeners (Guar Gum, Xantham Gum), natural flavor.
1. Pre heat oven to 320°F (convection oven) or 355°F (conventional oven).
2. Place cupcake liners in cupcake tray.
3. Add 2 eggs (or egg replacer), 4 tbsp margarine (room temperature) and 2/3 cup of water to small mixing bowl then add YesYouCan Red Velvet Cupcake Mix.
4. Using an electric mixer, mix on slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down sides of bowl.
5. Mix slow speed for additional 1 minute, scrape down side of bowl. Mix on medium for further 1 minute.
6. Pour batter evenly into tray and bake for approx. 18 - 20 minutes. Cupcakes are baked if they bounce back when gently pressed at the peak.
7. Remove cupcakes from oven and place them onto wire rack to cool.
1. Add icing sachet, 2 1/2 tbsp margarine (room temperature) and 1 tbsp water to a small mixing bowl
2. Using an electric mixer, mix on medium until the frosting is fluffy.
3. Using a knife or piping bag spread icing evenly on cupcakes.
Cooking Instructions for a Microwave:
Serving: 6 cupcakes (1/2 batch)
1. Follow the instructions for the cake box according to a 1/2 batch. (See above.)
2. Grease a microwaveable mug (at least 12 oz.) with oil spray.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of batter evenly into mug.
4. Microwave for 1 minute on high, or until cake is cooked. Test by inserting a toothpick in the centre, checking that it comes out clean. (Time may vary depending on type and strength of microwave)
5. Allow cooling for a few minutes before applying frosting.
6. Prepare a 1/2 proportion of icing. (See above.)