602 units in stock.
- Gluten free.
- Non GMO.
- Contains real chocolate buttons for ganache.
- 19.4 oz.
Cake Mix: Sugar, gluten free flour (potato starch, corn starch, tapioca starch, rice flour), cocoa powder, modified tapioca starch, thickeners (Guar Gum, Xantham Gum, Methylcellulose), raising agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Glucono Delta-Lactone), emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), salt, natural chocolate flavor, natural vanilla flavor.
Chocolate buttons: Sugar, vegetable fat, cocoa powder, whey powder (from milk), Lecithin (from Soy), natural vanilla flavor.
Chocolate buttons are in a separate sealed bag within the box and contain milk and soy.
1. Pre-heat oven to 320°F (convection oven) or 355°F (conventional oven).
2. Grease tin or spray with vegetable oil.
3. Add 2 eggs (or egg replacer), 1/3 cup oil, and 2/3 cup water into mixing bowl then add YesYouCan Chocolate Mud Cake Mix.
4. Fold mixture with a wooden spoon. Scrape down sides of bowl.
5. Pour batter into cake tin and bake for approx. 45-50 minutes. Cake is baked if it bounces back when pressed at the peak of the cake.
6. Remove from oven. Leave in tin for 10 minutes to cool.
1. In a saucepan heat 1/4 cup of cream until boiling.
2. Add packet of chocolate buttons and stir until pieces are blended through.
3. Let chocolate ganache cool for 2 minutes and then pour over cooled chocolate cake.
4. Dip knife or spatula in warm water smooth ganache over cake.
Tip: Serve with fresh cream and raspberries.
Cooking Instructions for a Microwave:
Serving: 6 cupcakes (1/2 batch)
1. Follow the instructions above for half a batch.
2. Grease a large microwaveable mug with oil spray.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into mug.
4. Microwave for 1 minute on high, or until cake is cooked. Test by inserting a toothpick in the centre, checking that it comes out clean. (Time may vary depending on type and strength of microwave)
5. Allow cooling for a few minutes before applying frosting.
6. Prepare a 1/2 proportion of ganache topping. (See above.)
*For Microwaved Cake:
Follow the same directions except use microwaveable cake tin instead of mug and cook for 2 minutes, 30 seconds.