623 units in stock.
What do you do when you want banana bread but you don't have very ripe bananas at home? Easy. You bake this delicious banana bread - it has real bananas in it! Imported by our sister company from Australia.
- Gluten free.
- Egg & dairy free.
- Non GMO.
- Contains real banana pieces.
- VEGAN Option.
- 14.9 oz.
Sugar, gluten free flour (corn flour, maize starch, potato starch, tapioca starch), vegetable shortening **, banana flakes, maltodextrin (corn), raising agents (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glucono Delta-Lactone), thickeners (Guar Gum, Xantham Gum, Methylcellulose), salt, cinnamon, natural banana flavour, nutmeg.
** Sustainable palm oil from Colombia under the RSPO Program. This is also certified Identity Preservation to ensure there is no damage to the environment.
1. Preheat oven to 320° F (convection oven) or 345° F (conventional oven.)
2. Place 3/4 cup water, 5 1/2 tbsp margarine or butter (melted) and 3 eggs (or egg replacer) in mixing bowl.
3. Add 450g of YesYouCan Banana Bread Mix.
4. Mix on slow for 1 minute and scrape sides.
5. Mix on medium for 1 more minute.
6. Grease bread tin and pour mixture into tin.
7. Bake at 320°F (convention oven) for 45-50 minutes.
Using Bread Machine:
1. Add 3/4 cup water, 3 eggs (or egg replacer), 5 12 tbsp margarine or butter (melted) and the YesYouCan banana bread dry mix.
2. Program the bread machine to Gluten Free mode - Dark crust.
3. Wait about 52 minutes to bake.
4. Wait for at least 30 minutes before slicing it to make sure it was at room temperature.