BASIC CONTACT INFO
Better Batter Gluten Free Flour
1885 E Pleasant Valley Blvd
Altoona PA 16602
Because you'd rather worry about who ate the last cupcake than worry about your health, we will never compromise our standards or our ingredients. All Better Batter products are:
- Certified Gluten Free
- Top Ten Free (milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, wheat, soy, fish, crustacean/shellfish, mustard, sesame)
- GMO Free
- Kosher OU Parve
- Vegan Appropriate (no ingredient or processing are from animal derivatives)
- Packaged in Recycled and Recyclable Boxes, Printed With Vegetable Ink
- Cup for Cup
It's important to know what your purchases support. Better Batter is a social enterprise - we actively fund great projects that make a real difference in our world. We give particular weight to causes that feed, educate, and uplift people. Our Current Projects:
- Solar Power/ Sustainable Agriculture: We have partnered with The Burma Project in combination with several NGOs in Burma to provide solar power installation to a sustainable agricultural training center. At this center, multi-nationals learn the fundamentals of sustainable agriculture, in order to bring this knowledge back to their villages. The agriculture they create will promote nutritional health and support economic growth.
- Clean Water: Through World Vision, we work to provide clean water to people living in underdeveloped countries. The provision of clean water frees communities to pursue education, economic growth, and social stability.
- Autism: We believe that autism advocacy cannot properly take place without meaningful conversation from those within the Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) community. We have partnered with the Autistic Self Advocacy Network to help further the dialogue. Our goal is to provide the best life possible for those with ASD and the people that love them.
- Foster and Adoption Care: We work with Blair Hope for Families to provide the extra funds not provided by state assistance, which allow foster children to have a normal childhood; to find forever families; and to develop life skills in preparation for graduation from the foster care system.
- Hunger Relief: We are passionate about making sure that everyone who needs to eat gluten free can do so, even if they are not able to afford the foods that are necessary for them. We provide financial aid assistance to those on limited incomes. We also work with local and national food banks to provide gluten free products to qualifying families.