Are you looking for yeasted Allergy Free Doughnut recipe that your family and kids will love!! This great recipe to make for your family!!Are you looking for yeasted Allergy Free Doughnut recipe that your family and kids will love!! This great recipe to make for your family!!
Dry ingredients :
420g Better Batter Original blend + 15g whole psyllium husk or 10g psyllium husk powder
420g Better Batter Artisan blend (don’t add the psyllium husk
9g instant yeast or active dry yeast
100g white sugar
9g teaspoon salt
Wet Ingredients :
400g regular or DF milk warmed to 110° NOTE: depending on your climate/time of year, the amount of milk you need may change. If you are in a hot and humid climate, you may want to lower the milk
30g White vinegar or apple cider Vinegar
50g neutral oil
FOR DEEP FRYING
quarts (8 cups) of neutral frying oil
oil for frying doughnuts
Awesome Glaze Ingredients
1⁄3 cup earth balance
2 cups powdered sugar
1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
4 – 6 tablespoons hot water
- Mix dough ingredients in your stand mixer with paddle attachment on high speed for three minutes then shut off your mixer and cover your bowl with damp kitchen towel. After 20 minute rest , continue mixing for about 5 to 6 mins until everything comes together.
- Turn dough onto the floured surface and sprinkle flour on the surface of the dough, gently turning until all surfaces of the dough are covered – this will help you handle the dough.
- Gently roll dough to about ½ and inch thick with a floured rolling pin and Cut with floured doughnut cutter. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 25 – 30 minutes. I like to sprinkle down a little bit a flour onto the cookie sheet so the doughnuts don’t stick.
• Heat oil in deep fryer to 350°F.• While the oil is heating you can make the glaze. Heat butter until melted.
• Remove from heat and Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency.
• Now you can start cooking the doughnuts! Slide doughnuts into hot oil with wide spatula.
• Turn doughnuts as they rise to the surface. Fry until golden brown, about 1 minute on each side. Don’t burn Remove carefully from oil (do not prick surface); drain off excess oil. Let the doughnuts cool just a bit.
Dip the doughnuts into glaze and set on rack and enjoy. you can top the doughnuts with any kind of topping you want.
Oh sooooo good!