2 Cups Better Batter All Purpose GF Flour Mix
2 Cups GF Quick Cooking Oats
1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1 tsp. GF Baking Powder
1 tsp. GF Ground Cinnamon
1/2 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Organic Cane Sugar
2 Sticks Salted Butter, Softened
2 Organic Eggs
1 tsp. GF Pure Vanilla Extract
1. Grease 2 large cookie sheets and set aside. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, add the two sticks of softened butter and mix until creamy. Then, add in the sugars and mix until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes).
3. Add in the eggs, one at a time, and mix until smooth. Then add in the vanilla extract and mix for a few seconds.
4. Add in all the remaining dry ingredients, except chocolate chips and oats. Mix until fully combined, about 1 minute.
4. Lastly, add in the oats and chocolate chips and mix until fully combined. The mix will be pretty thick.
5. Take a small ice cream scoop, and scoop up the batter and roll in your hand to make a ball. Add each ball to the cookie sheet, placing them about 1 inch apart and slightly flatten each one. Do this until all of the mix is gone.
6. Bake for 13 minutes in the pre-heated oven until golden brown.
7. Serve warm with a side of milk and enjoy!