Many thanks to Melissa Spitzer who shared this recipe for tortilla like wraps on Facebook with us
8oz’s Better Batter Flour
1 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese (not the stuff with caking agent comes in a triangle shape and you shred it yourself works best)
1 1/2 cups milk (I used unsweetened almond milk) it can be whatever milk your house uses.
1) Pre-heat your skillets so that they are hot and ready to go.
2) Mix the Better Batter Flour and Parmesan cheese together.
3) Put eggs in a bowl and mix them together then place on top of the flour mixture.
4) Add milk on top of the flour mixture and eggs.
5) Now mix everything together until smooth.
6) Pour about 1/4 cup onto skillet you might have to take the back of a spoon and smooth it out until it is thin. It doesn’t take long to cook them about 1-2 minutes per side.