Adapted from http://allrecipes.com/recipe/7915/german-apple-cake-i/?prop24=hn_slide3_German-Apple-Cake-I&evt19=1
1 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Cups White Granulated Sugar
2 Spoonfuls of Cinnamon
Pinch of Salt
Dash of Genuine Vanilla Extract
2 Cups Better Batter Gluten Free Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
4 Cups Diced Apples (I used Pink Lady)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease one 9×13 rectangular pan.
2. Beat oil and eggs until creamy, then add sugar and vanilla and beat until combined.
3. Sift dry ingredients in a separate bowl and combine in quarters with the egg mixture, beating lightly each time. The batter will be very thick.
4. Fold in diced apples with a spatula and spread evenly in greased pan.
5. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes then let cool. Cake can be consumed at room temperature or chilled in refrigerator for a brighter, sweeter taste.